Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our New Floor

I've finally gotten around to downloading pictures of our new floor to the computer.

It is a floating floor similar to Pergo. I would love to have a real wood floor, but that is not in the budget right now. We found this floor at an flooring outlet for a good price.


It is so much nicer than the carpet and linoleum we had in the kitchen/dining room before.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who ever installed it did an outstanding job for you....

Anonymous said...

It looks MA VO LUS!! Dawwwwlllliiinnggg!! It really does look great and really updates that area. It will be so much easier to keep clean too.
OKC Cuz - Over and Out!!

Dreamer said...

In case you missed his subtle hint, Daddy installed the floor. And did a wonderful job I might add.

Anonymous said...

Yes, "DADDY" is awesome! He can do anything! Next time you're in OKC, you could help an ol' Cousin out and do some tile work for me!! :)
It really looks nice. Also, I noticed you have a different dining room table since I was last up. I remember you all mentioning it, but i haven't seen it in person yet. Love Ya!! OKC Cuz

Dreamer said...

That's right OKC cuz, we got a new table at a garage sale last year. Lots of things have changed since you've been up, like our house, it's a different color. We painted it the summer before last. Wow, it's been a long time since you all have been here.