Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas-time, Again?

Earlier this year, you may remember, Daddy lost his mother. She looked forward to Christmas every year and made a huge fuss. There were so many presents, they wouldn't fit under the tree and so many goodies to eat that they wouldn't fit on the table. This year we've all lost the Christmas spirit. The year we lost Sophia Rose we put up the tree but only put three ornaments on it. Those three were for our little Sophie. Of course at the time, we didn't have any other kids. It is because of them that Christmas will go on this year.

I've gotten most of my Christmas shopping done, including groceries. We still need to get the ham. We still need to get the girls' gifts and couple for my parents. Oh yeah, and each other. Hmmm, maybe I'm not almost done shopping. We put the tree up with lights, garland and the angel on top but no other ornaments yet. The mantel is almost decorated but I have two little stockings that still need names in glitter across the top. We have yet to do the cards. Think we'll get it all done? Probably, but just in case, if you don't get a card from us this year, don't take it personally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you all this Christmas. I know it will be hard. We love you!! (Even if we don't get a Christmas card this year;)