Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SNOW!

We got a dusting of snow the day before Thanksgiving and again the day after. I was hoping it was the beginning of something good. Unfortunately, there's been no snow since. In fact, it's been almost in the 50s during the day.

I'm one of the few around here who love the snow...and I don't care if I have to drive in it either. I should move north, except I don't want a winter that lasts until early May! The only thing I really dislike about winter is having to wear all those heavy layers of clothes and coats. Yuck!

When we finally get a decent snow accumulation I will take a picture and post it for you all to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the snow too. It insulates our home and world and things seem quieter, calmer. I wish we had more snow here. It's so pretty, it lightens up the night and makes everything look magical.