Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Black Wednesday

The results are in: the stem cell initiative passed with 51% of the vote. And the pro-abortion democrat won Missouri's senate seat. It's official, the world is going to hell. I may as well roll over and go back to sleep.

2 comments:

Father's Grace Ministries said...

I've been reading with interest a few Christian blogs with similar statements regarding the election results.Wherever we live in the world,we must keep lifting up our leaders in prayer.We have a Christian Prime Minister here in Australia & the stem-cell debate is raging here too.We have a Senate & House of Representatives in Australia.The bill to proceed has just passed the SEnate vote by a couple of votes.We are praying the House of Reps vote NO.
Claire

Dreamer said...

You are so right. We must remember to pray for our leaders. It is all in God's hands. Thanks for the information about what is happening in Australia. I will add that to my prayers as well.