Spunky, over at Spunky Homeschool had an interesting post today about working women trying to juggle work and family. I'm not sure about the validity of the research in the article she quoted though. I spent at least 20 minutes last night on the bathroom floor watching Hannah play in the tub. That doesn't include the time spent around the table for dinner, the trip to McDonald's for ice cream, or the cuddling in our bed before she went night-night in her own bed. However, I agree with the premise of the post, so here it is: http://spunkyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2006/07/you-cant-have-it-all.html
I've have enjoyed reading Spunky's blog lately and she updates daily. I'm going to add her to my "Favorite Blogs" list so you can access to her blog easily. Who knows you may end up checking her blog daily as well. Spunky has a large readership, unlike me. I've just got the two of you. You know who you are. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment