Monday, July 31, 2006

Summer Semester Finally Over!

On Thursday night, I finished my last lab, completed my last homework assignment and took my final exam in Astronomy. I'm so glad that is over! Astronomy turned out to be way more math and physics than I had bargained for. (I hate math and physics by the way.) But I'm happy to announce: I got an A!!! I was totally prepared to take a B in this class, even though that would have killed me, but in the end, it worked out. Phew! What a relief. I think that will be the last internet class I take. To tell the truth though, I would do it again. Because how many chances do you get to earn 5 credits in only 8 weeks? Next semester - Literature and Western Civilization. Then I think I'll take a semester off to have a baby ;-)

No comments: